Friday, May 10, 2013

Writing a book

Writing a novel can be many things; exciting, exhilarating, excrutiating and excellent! Why all the ex words you say, because that's just how I'm feeling about it today. I have had a winter like no other and have not been able to write a single word. It is time for that to stop, NOW. But before I organize all of my ramblings into some sort of sensible chapters, I must take baby steps and get back into the onlne world a bit. So, slowly I go, I need to format Acres of Bitterness into an ebook. before I start more writing of Bittersweet Reunions. I am trying to attend various sales and sell my book, but it is getting harder to do, I need to get my strength back from this winter. I had a bout with Breast Cancer, but am completely fine now. Then we remodeled our kitchen and that did me in. I was kept so busy with both of those things, that any energy for my book, or either of them, was out of the question. I'm hoping for a little time now to get back into the swing of it. Still trying to work one day a week, but I think that has to stop very soon. The grandkids will be with us a couple days a week this summer, and I want to save my energy for them, they are more important than anything to me. With that being said, I'm signing off for today. Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there

No comments:

Post a Comment