Saturday, August 30, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Happy Labor Day weekend to all!  Three days of sunshine and hot temperatures.  Heading to the beach this afternoon after I finish some digging and planting that is.  Have to get some work done to earn my time off of course!!  Writing and online things can wait, school starts next week and I will miss my grandkids terribly, but I can't complain because I have seen them quite a bit this summer.  Still, Grandma will be lonely, should get more writing done I suppose!

Books on sale:  $8.00 + $2.00 s+h


Debra A. Patrow, Acres of Bitterness, Wisconsin, Idaho, Rocky Mts. Bitteroot Mts. Native Americans, Historical Fiction, Nez Perce, Romance Novel, 1877, 1905,1930, love, loss, birth, death, intrigue, mystery, suspense, history, family secrets, three decades

No comments:

Post a Comment