Saturday, March 16, 2013

Snow Days

Another snowy day in Northern Wisconsin. Groundhog missed his mark this year, but I guess more snow doesn't necessarily mean 6 weeks of winter. But in this case it does!!

Trying to work on Book No. 2 which will be titled 'Bittersweet Reunions.' It will be of the same genre as Acres of Bitterness which is a Native American Historical Fiction Romance Novel. I hope it turns out as well as everyone tells me that Acres did and that they can't wait for me to write another one.  Going slow this time around due to several factors, healther being the biggest one. 

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in October, had surgery and have made a full recovery now.  Saving you the details, I was very lucky.  Girls, have your mammograms on time.  I was early stage one because I go on a regular basis and as a result escaped the horrors that some women go through.  I empathize with those who do for their suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment