Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sunshine!

What a glorious week this has been!  The sun has been out each and every single day.  Makes for a productive week.  Getting back into the swing of writing will be tough after a long illness preventing me from working.  But starting right now, I am officially back to try and sell books online.  I have no idea what I'm doing or how, but have to keep trying.  Have a gajillion of them in print to get out there for everyone to read.  Right now though, I have other duties to perform.  Catch ya later!









Debra A. Patrow, Acres of Bitterness, Wisconsin, Riggins, Idaho, Rocky Mts. Bitteroot Mts. Native Americans, Historical Fiction, Nez Perce, Romance Novel, 1877, 1905,1930 love, lost, birth, death, intrigue, mystery, suspense, secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment