Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Authors Group

I belong to a great authors group and we are very supportive of each other.  So I decided to list them all for you here. Perhaps you have even read some of their work as I have and if you haven't, I strongly recommend that you do.  Here they are:

Marjorie Swift Doering with 'Dear Crossing' and 'Shadow Tag'

Donna White Glaser with A Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mystery Series of ‘The Enemy We Know’ #1; ‘The One We Love’ #2; and ‘The Secrets We Keep’ #3-5 (currently working on The Blood We Spill)

Darren Kirby with ‘Coordinates for Murder’ and is working on a sequel.

Marla Madison with ‘She’s Not There’ and ‘Relative Malice’ (working on untitled)

Katie Mettner with ‘Sugar’s Dance’ and ‘Sugar’s Song (currently working on Sugar’s Night)

Debra A. Patrow with ‘Acres of Bitterness’ (currently working on Bittersweet Reunions)

Dave Tindell with ‘The White Vixen’

No comments:

Post a Comment