Sunday, June 22, 2014

Idaho Trip Book 2/Sequel- Bittersweet Reunions

 Hello all readers!   I am back in the land of Acres of Bitterness once again.  I am getting fully charged for Book 2 - Bittersweet Reunions!  The setting will remain the same and the characters too.  However, you can view it as a sequel only if you want to.  I have given a very good overview to get you intrigued with Bittersweet Reunions.  I think you will find it entertaining, dramatic, interesting & informative.  The book is a work of fiction mostly, but there are historical portions also which I will clearly identify as such.

My characters embark on some uprooting scenes where family lives are at stake and threaten to get worse if drastic measures aren't taken.  I will keep you updated.  But please give Acres of Bitterness a chance first, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment