Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fibro sufferer

I am a fibro sufferer and glad to talk about it.  Most people can't pronounce it or spell it correctly and certainly don't understand it. It took eleven years for my diagnosis to be straightened out.  On the advice of my who is just slightly older than I am I went to see a young doctor fresh out of medical school.  My doctor had been treating me for fibrocitis, (now who can't spell) but thought there was more advanced thoughts out there on the subject.  And he was correct, my new doctor said he was going to look into treatment for fibro.  And that's history, he prescribed the correct medication and I was on my way to a more normal life.  And now I've discovered that yoga is wonderful for my symptoms too.  So, don't give up hope, there's a lot out there that you can do to feel better.  Good Luck to you!








////Debra A. Patrow, Acres of Bitterness, Wisconsin, Idaho, Rocky Mts. Bitteroot Mts. Native Americans, Historical Fiction, Nez Perce, Romance Novel, 1877, 1905,1930, love, loss, birth, death, intrigue, mystery, suspense, history, family secrets, three decades













No comments:

Post a Comment